What is the real job of an interior designer?
Beyond the professional aspect, the interior designer job is to make sure you sit down on the couch after moving in and look around with satisfaction at your new home - look back on the long days of construction and tell you; every minute of the tiring months has paid off because you now (finally) have a home where you find yourself!
The cost of a designer for a good interior designer already pays off several times in the design phase, as he determines whether the cost of a house, apartment, outdoor wellness facility, modern holiday home is doubled or even doubled.
A bad design solution, a few useless square meters - and you have already thrown hundreds of thousands, millions, of design fees on the window, even though you haven't even started the interior work! You don't want that, do you?
An interior designer with a professional vocation and flexibility always comes to the optimum solution!
In the design price, you pay for the time our dedicated designers spend on creating your unique project. Beware of low market prices, as it carries the risk that the end result will be a template, cluttered, cluttered house, apartment, wellness center.
What service does our company provide?
Our manufactory helps you find the best solution by designing houses, flats, law firms, wellness areas, outdoor wellness facilities… with technical design, realistic 3D rendering and Full HD animation of unique projects!
- Personalized solutions
- Close and flexible communication
- Continuously renewable trends and styles
- Innovative technologies
- Correct commitment deadlines
- Outstanding value for money
- Custom design
Think Consciously! What do you have to do?
1. Contact our top designers (mobile, email, chat)
2. Visit our showroom or request an on-site demand survey
3. Accept / confirm the design proposal
4. Beginning of creative work / contacts
5. Transfer of plans / Joint negotiation of the construction proposal
6. Ordering the construction, crediting the design fee