How to use iSauna Infrared sauna
How to use an infrared sauna
The very essence of the Infrared sauna treatment is the heating of tissues and the detoxification of the body. The deeper the infrared penetration in the skin is, the more powerful and efficient the effects are.
iSauna cabins’ infrared radiation is ensured by the high-tech Philips Vitae infrared halogen lamp. This technology is widely used in medicine in the following areas: muscle tension, skin problems, aches and pains, arthritis, rheumatism, cellulite, asthma, allergies, sports injuries, high-low blood pressure, insomnia, blood circulation disorders.
How to Use Infrared Sauna:
Please always pay attention to your position in the cabin. Experiments show, that the above mentioned positive effects on your health can be best felt, when the spine receives concentrated infrared radiation. The reason for this is really simple: the spine functions like the ’command center’ of your body. The heat affecting the spine stirs up the muscles, relieves stress, stimulates the autonomic nervous system; therefore, it ensures the right functioning of internal organs and an effective detoxification process.
- To clean your skin take a shower before entering the infrared sauna. Dry your body carefully.
- Spread a towel on the infrared sauna bench on which you wish to sit.
- It is crucial to stay in the cabin only as long as it feels good. The physiologically proposed bathing period is 30-40 minutes.
- After having taken the infrared sauna, cool down your body with a refreshing shower or a dip in the plunge pool.
The effects of Infrared Therapy
- During a half-hour Infrared Sauna treatment, you can burn off up to 300 calories. While you relax in the pleasant warmth of the sauna, your body works hard: it produces sweat and pumps blood into your blood circulation in order to cool you down and to balance your body temperature. Research shows that during 30 minutes spent in the sauna, the human body can burn as much calories as during a 30-minute-long running or rowing exercise. Therefore; in the sauna, you do not only lose fluid, you also lose weight.
- Beats pain
- Improves the immune system
- Improves and strengthens blood circulation
- Eliminates all the toxins and waste products stored in your body
- Removes cellulite
- Cures joint pains
- Removes stress, makes you relaxed
- Beautifies the skin
Infrared Technology does not have any proven side effects.